Meet The VitalMax Panel of Experts
Mark Rosenberg, M.D.
- Doctor of Medicine: Georgetown University School of Medicine
- Emergency Medicine Residency: Brook Army Medical Center
- Assistant Director of Emergency Medicine: Bethesda Memorial Hospital
- Diplomat: The American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine
- Certified Consultant: National Strength and Conditioning Association
- Director and Founder: The Institute for Healthy Aging
- Former Nationally Competitive Gymnast and Fitness Expert
Jay Brachfeld, M.D.
- BS Chemistry: Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- MD: State University of New York at Buffalo School of Medicine
- Dermatology Residency: Baylor College of Medicine
- Board Certified in Dermatology
- Member: American Academy of Dermatology
Mark Bromson, M.D.
- MBA (Health Administration): University of Miami
- MD: University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine
- Biology: Harvard College
- Fellowship: Baylor University Medical Center
- Residency and Internship: The Mount Sinai School of Orthopedic Surgery
- Fellow: American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons
- Fellow: American Orthopedic Foot & Ankle Society
- Fellow: Florida Orthopedic Society
Dale Brown, B.S., M.A., C.E.C.
- BS: University of Rhode Island
- MA: California State University
- Certified Professional Empowerment Coach, IPEC, New York
- President of Loving Monday’s Coaching Services for Self-Improvement
- Master Trainer
- Editor: HealthyAnswers.com
- Freelance Writer
- Motivational Speaker
- As an empowerment coach, Dale Brown assists her clients in discovering the importance of the relationship between your state of mind and your health. Dale believes it is possible to maximize your body’s disease-fighting powers and increase your odds of living longer by making a few lifestyle changes that can significantly affect your overall well-being
Sign Up Now for the VitalMax Club
It’s FREE and easy to join. Sign-up now below!
[contact-form-7 id=”1788″ title=”Contact Page”]